lundi 14 octobre 2013

Held together with duct tape and faith

Two weeks- again. Because school, life, and excuses. Oh, and embarrassment and a wee bit of guilt because I genuinely feel like I've made nothing worth showing hm. Here- things for your eyes

look!! more CLASSy doodles (get it do you get it do you get my joke get it)








got my thumb on both of these coz I don't understand the concept of putting drawings down on flat surfaces before photographing them



my sneaky tactic to make it look like I'm busy drawing and painting lots of things
( *whispering* psssst hey! so these are actually things I did a while back and that don't look good enough to post separately mwahaha I just took a picture from a little distance, at a slight angle, AND I stacked them in ways to cover the main flaws- bow down to my evil genius, peasants teeheehee kay fine- they still look pretty bad sob)

cliché 'look at what i'm doing photo' spoiler though- the finished product looked bad ah


thing for your ears
 

-em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire