lundi 9 décembre 2013

Cos' in the darkness a diamond is just a rock like the rest of them

Late by a day....
I was sick
I was too tired
I had a ton of work to do
I lost track of time
I got stuck in my sheets and couldn't get out of bed
Practicing for a potato impersonation contest
Computer trouble

The fact that I can't come up with a valid excuse is a little worrying. Just chose your favorite, and just say that that's why I missed the deadline that I emphasized on reaching oh-so enthusiastically a few days ago.
OKAY so yeah- the stuff that I have to post for this week is a little bit pathetic for several reasons.
-this ain't much for 5 weeks!!
-unfinished, I mean I didn't even erase all the pencil on all of these/ whatttt is going onnn
-most of the doodles in the lower regions are only posted here because they were the closest to me while I got on the computer
-bad photos/ little to no computer fix ups
-sloppy linework
ahg sorry!!!






all the doodles in pen have been drawn directly in pen 
 hey hey, don't be scared, click click!











Call me the digital plastic surgeon, cos' I gave the banner a facelift!
Okay, this is what it's MEANT to look like now, but I can't figure out how I got it to fit last time- so try not to mind the fact that it's super zoomed in whee haha all you can probably see up top is "PROCRAS"
(do not fret, I solved it!! *cheers*)

oh and here's what the old one looked like aww a moment of silence plz

I'm not going to make any promises, but I'm aiming to finish some stuff for this weekend:)
peace homies


-em


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire