mardi 3 septembre 2013

Miracles are in short supply these days

ahaa first day back!!
It was an orientation day (so only 3 hours long), where they gave us our schedules, and warned us of our impending dooms. We also got our "correspondence" booklets where you write down grades and messages from teachers to parents. I'm only mentioning this because the cover is just so... words cannot describe. Smiling students- and one guy in front with just far too much enthusiasm and two big ol' thumbs up. I got inspired and doodled a more realistic approach that I feel would portray us students a lil' tad better *coming tomorrow*

I like tacos.

"Art" is in the blog title. So *ahem*..."art" is what you're gonna get. Let's just call it "art" for the sake of my self esteem. SO HAY. MOAR CRAP I DID yay
apologies about the shady, not centered- lumpy pictures. Just a tiny bit too big for the scanner






Oooh so this vacation I accomplished one of my many goals (procrastination and laziness prevented me from actually being able to accomplish anything else- so take that sentence very literally) I completed one entire sketchbook *stands up and high-fives self* YEAH. So in other words, I have like fifty-some drawings and doodles I wanna post- to document what I've been up to, and for some inspiration or just stuff to look at for you beautiful peeps. I guess imma start from the beginning then. Here here.
WALLOW IN LOW QUALITY WITH MEEE








                         (hahahahahaha the coloring on this is so bad!!!! i like the bird though...?) Oh and the smudgy pencil on the side says "multicoloured bowel movement?" My my. What is wrong with this child's brain.







-em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire