mardi 10 septembre 2013

Unsolicited advice to adolescent girls with crooked teeth and pink hair

 The last of my sketchbook creations!! We're finally up to date! I've done a few random paintings, but *ugh* the more I looked at 'em, the less I liked 'em:( they shall now dwell in the painting cemetery- in other words, they're crammed in a drawer where no one will ever see them. I tried to save 'em!! I really did!!! BUT, in the wise words of Roy from the show Face Off, "you can't polish a turd" I WILL BE QUIET NOW and here you go!! Unfortunately, this means that my posts will be about a billion times shorter now, considering that every teacher wants us to devote our entire lives to school, and cos daylight is in short supply








That's it folks- PEACE
 -em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire