dimanche 1 septembre 2013

HAYY THAT'S CHEATING

Gotta catch upppp- considering that everything I'd already posted is gone, I have a bunch of stuff on my computer that's been rendered totally useless... After much deliberation over an episode of flight of the conchords and a glass of Nesquik, I came to a conclusion: *drumroll please* imma just post all of it again!! (hence the whole "cheating" thing) So I guess that means that I'll try to put most of it up before the end of the week.

So buckle up, chaps! This starts NOW (*oh joy!*)
Thing I did on photoshop (inspired by the song America by the Shoes). You can buy it on stuff here if ya dig it
ugh, emily, you disgusting sellout v_v  ewww *judgement, judgement, judgement* (sidenote: sorry how FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE this stuff is WOW. The online store thing handles the prices- I'll be looking out for a cheaper host thingy- wish me luck ayy)
-
 photoSHOPPP SHOP shop shopp- so I guess I tried to depict what my face looks like on Mondays. Except this here is a guy. With dreads. Beautiful, beautiful dreads.
 flower chick watercolor
 murder chick watercolor- please ignore my inability to draw bodies
 musician suicide (from aaaaages ago wow) photoshop as well- oh and I found out not too long ago that my brain unintentionally plagiarised that line from the crazy awesome/ weird lyrics from Beck's song "Loser"
random chick doodle with ballpoint pen


Et voila! So that there was the first batch of stuff I posted over a few weeks in no order whatsoever- so you're gonna see recent and old stuff all scrambled into blobs


-em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire