lundi 2 septembre 2013

This pathetic mass of teenage hormones

 The world has changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air (-lord of the rings referennnce-) Seriously though. School starts tomorrow UGH
My brain and body are not prepared for another year but OH WELL here are more old things

 Ink ink ink ink
acrylics and posca
ink ink ink
 watercolor
Photoshop- found the original doodle in my room with the words "zombie jock still doesn't want you for your brains" scribbled on the back

 anodda watercollah'
 Photoshop
Ink- another reason for people to think I'm a total psychopath... It does kinda look like something a mass murderer would draw if you gave them a pencil


OOkay- I think that's it...? Not super sure. The search will continue though!!



-em

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire